Dear Mr.President
Before anything else,I would like to greet you a pleasant day.How are you Sir?Sir I'm the graduating student of Ilocos Sur National High School,and I wish that you support the school where I'm studying sir,and to protect our school.I hope that you do your best to protect us sir,I hope sir that you are in the good condition,and I want also to congratulate you for winning the position of president of the Republic of the Philippines.I hope you do all your best to do your responsibilities as a father of our country to avoid corruption of our country,to reach or to improved our country sir.I hope sir that you will be a good model to us.Many problem in our country like corrupt.we proud of you sir because you deserve to become a president sir.
We thankful to you sir,God Bless You Sir!!!!!
Sincerely Yours,
Elisabeth Viernes
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento